2023年4月7日 星期五

Frank Lampard:回到我的俱樂部是很容易的決定、希望在任期內做到最好、Mason Mount 一直是夢幻般的球員

以下內容出自官網:


Lampard delighted to be back at ‘his club’

06 APR 2023


Frank Lampard expressed his joy at returning to Chelsea as he faced the media for the first time since being appointed caretaker manager on Thursday.

Our all-time record goalscorer has agreed a deal until the end of the season to become our caretaker manager following the departure of Graham Potter, with his first game in charge set to be this weekend when we travel to Wolves.

Lampard spoke to the media shortly after the confirmation of his return, with our former midfielder explaining why he jumped at the chance to take this opportunity and expressed his delight at sealing a move back to Stamford Bridge.


‘It was an easy decision for me because this is my club,’ Lampard said on his return.

‘I'm also a very practical person, I've been on a different path since I left Chelsea but to come back as I've been asked and be back here with a belief that I can help until the end of the season is really great. I’m delighted to get the opportunity and I'm thankful.


‘I’m confident in myself and I’ve a good understanding of the squad – I’ve worked with many of them before - the training ground, the stadium and the fans. I will do my upmost in this period to give the fans what they want, with all my heart.

‘The explanation of my role speaks for itself but I'm not getting ahead of myself. I want to do the job to the best of my ability and in a way that can impact the club. I want to do the best I possibly can until the end of the season and after that, we'll see what happens.

--------------------


Wolves vs Chelsea press conference: Lampard's message to the fans, first impression of the squad and Mount update

06 APR 2023


Speaking to the media after being confirmed as Chelsea's caretaker manager, Frank Lampard shared his first impressions of his new squad and the message he would like to give the Blues supporters.

Frank Lampard, who is beginning his second spell in the Chelsea dug-out, in addition to his illustrious playing career at Stamford Bridge, was confirmed in his new role today, meaning he is yet to have a chance to lead his team in training at Cobham ahead of his first match at Wolverhampton Wanderers in Saturday's Premier League fixture.

However, he was in the stands at the Bridge on Tuesday evening to witness our 0-0 draw with Liverpool and discussed what he expects to find in his squad, as well as one of the most pressing issues he will want to address.

'I was at the game on Tuesday night, I know there’s a lot of talent in this squad, not just the players who played on Tuesday but generally,' said Lampard. 'I’m excited to work with that talent and help them and that’s why I’m here.

'Modern day football has big squads and I understand that Chelsea might be at the top end of that. I remember being here before and I had lots of difficult decisions with really good players and people you have to tell they aren’t involved this week. Part of the job is to try to manage that situation and make every player feel included.


'Maybe at the beginning going into this that’s a positive for me, because everybody can have a clean slate right now and show what they can do in training, be competitive in training with a competitive nature that will then cross over onto the pitch. That’s the good thing about a squad, you push each other and I’ll try to manage that.

'In terms of goal scoring, there’s no genius answer by a coach to explain about scoring goals. You can set up the structure of a team, work to get a team in a dominant area of the pitch a lot and we saw that against Liverpool, a lot of good chances. All I’ll do here is work with repetition on the training ground, in terms of speaking with the players. Fortunately it was a big part of my game. That’s not comparing anything, that’s just understanding the mindset that it takes to be that aggressive, cold-hearted nature to want to score goals. I know the players will have that, it’s just a case of directing that in the right way.'

Before he takes to the dug-out in front of the Chelsea supporters again at Molineux on Saturday, Lampard was asked if there was anything he would like to say to the Blues fans, who he has always enjoyed a good relationship with from his days as a player in west London.

'I’m very thankful for the ones that are delighted I am back. If there are some that aren’t delighted, they can know I will work my utmost to get the team to where I want it to be and to give them a team they’re proud of.

'Without wanting it to sound too casual, I don’t think I need to speak too much about my relationship with the Chelsea fans. I played here for 13 years, I coached here, I had a lot of incredible moments and some difficult moments, because that’s football, but from the moment I joined this club many years ago they’ve been a huge support to me and I’m forever thankful for that.


'So if I can be here, if I can help this club and we can come together, we can feel those days and nights at Stamford Bridge and feel the energy in this period of the season, that’s what I’m here to try to do.'

One member of the current Chelsea squad who Lampard already knows well is Mason Mount, who our new caretaker manager handed a Blues debut in 2019, having previously worked together at Derby County.

Mount has had issues with injury this season, but Lampard is hopeful of having the Academy graduate back on the pitch and performing at his best soon.

'Mason has always been a fantastic player for me, from my days at Derby, the impact he had there, to when I came back to Chelsea. It’s with absolute pleasure that I’ve watched him and others that I coached in that period – like Reece James, Tammy Abraham, Fikayo Tomori and others – to have gone and been huge players either here or elsewhere.


'With Mason I know he’s had a few slight injury problems as I understand it. The important thing for me will be to talk to him and find out where he’s at but I know what I get from Mason. So I just want to see him perform on the pitch and we have a good relationship so we’ll talk a lot. I think he’s a huge player for Chelsea and has been during his time here.'

== Wolves vs Chelsea injury list ==

Cesar Azpilicueta has been unavailable since going off with a head injury against Southampton in February. Thiago Silva and Armando Broja remain out of action as they continue their rehabilitation from injury, while there are doubts over the availability of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who also missed the mid-week draw with Liverpool.

Wolves' Sasa Kalajdzic and Chiquinho have both been ruled out for the remainder of this season with serious knee injuries. Boubacar Traore and Hwang Hee-Chan also missed their last game, but it is hoped they could return at Stamford Bridge.

== Wolves vs Chelsea suspension ==

Wolverhampton Wanderers have Ruben Neves suspended for this game after picking up his 10th booking of the season in their 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest on Saturday, as is Jonny Otto after receiving a straight red card in their previous match against Leeds United. There are no Chelsea players ruled out by suspension.


Players who accumulate 10 yellow cards in Premier League matches up to and including our 32nd fixture will serve a two-match suspension in the competition.

== Premier League booking list ==

Kovacic 6, C. Gallagher 5, Koulibaly 5, Havertz 4, R. James 4, Mount 4, Azpilicueta 3, 
T. Chalobah 3, Cucurella 3, R. Sterling 3, Chilwell 2, W. Fofana 2, Aubameyang 1, Badiashile 1, Enzo 1, L. Hall 1, Kepa 1, Loftus-Cheek 1, E. Mendy 1, Pulisic 1, 
Thiago Silva 1, Ziyech 1.

== Wolves vs Chelsea referee and VAR ==

Referee: Peter Bankes
VAR: Andy Madley

This will be Peter Bankes' third Premier League game featuring Chelsea this season, having also overseen our 1-0 home win over Crystal Palace and 1-1 draw at Nottingham Forest, both in January.

--------------------


Lampard: What the job is and why I am here

07 APR 2023


As he begins his second spell in charge of the Chelsea team but on different terms and with an altered job title, Frank Lampard is not seeking answers about the long-term coaching future at the club and what opportunities there may be.

蘭帕德開始了第二次卻爾西執教生涯,但任期不同,工作頭銜也有所改變,他並沒有考慮能否在俱樂部長期執教,以及未來可能有什麼機會。

Our former head coach was appointed yesterday as caretaker manager until the end of the season and all he is focusing on is success in that time span.

我們的前主教練蘭帕德昨天被任命為代理教練直到賽季結束,他所關注的就是在這段時間內取得成功。

‘It is clear what the role is in terms of the title of the role, and I'm absolutely understanding that,’ Lampard confirms.

“從這個職務的頭銜來看非常明顯,我完全理解,” 蘭帕德證實。

‘I want to do as well as I can in this period to show that I'm capable of coaching and managing really well. Then we'll see what happens.

“我想在這段時間裡盡自己所能,證明我有能力很好的執教和管理,然後看看會發生什麼。”

‘I've got no problems, I don't need answers to that point [about the future]. I've taken the job under these conditions exactly knowing what it is. Now it's just for me to do it very well.

“我沒有問題,我不需要關於未來的答案。我在這種情況下接受了這份工作,我很清楚這是什麼,現在只要我把它做好就行了。”


‘This is a club that I'm connected to so I just want to do well in this moment and then after that of course, it may mean that I say thank you very much, I think I've given everything there and hopefully it is positive. And that's it.

“這是一家與我關係緊密的俱樂部,所以我只想在這一刻做好,當然在那之後,可能我要說非常感謝、我想我已經付出了一切,希望結果是積極的,就是這樣。”

‘I can't get ahead of my station at all. I'm just here to try to affect this period. From a selfish reason you want to do well in this period, because I have a professional ego where I want to be the best I can be,’ he adds.

“我根本沒有考慮那麼多,我只考慮這段時間。出於自私的原因,我也想在這個時期做得好,因為我有自己的職業目標,我想做到最好。” 他補充說。

‘I want to be as good as possible but I want the feeling of being a manager here with a good group that wins football games, because there is nothing better. So that's why I'm here.’

“我想要盡可能拿出好的表現,但我想要這種感覺,身為一個教練,帶領一個優秀的團隊贏得比賽,因為沒有什麼比這更好的了,這就是我來這裡的原因。”

Continuing the theme of Lampard’s long-term and deep-felt connection to Chelsea Football Club, he explains that it played its part in why he was at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night for the Liverpool game. It was not due to his appointment to his new role. Talks on that started later.

談到蘭帕德與卻爾西俱樂部長期深厚的聯繫時,他解釋說,這也是週二晚上他到斯坦福橋觀看利物浦比賽的原因之一。並不是因為他得到了任命,談判是隨後才開啟的。


‘I can imagine what it might look like but I can guarantee you I arranged to be at the game two weeks ago,’ he reports. ‘I hadn't been back to Stamford Bridge for a long time. I was working for a lot of that time as well and before then there was Covid.

“我能想像別人可能怎麼想,但我可以向你保證,我兩週前就安排好了去看比賽。” 他說, “我已經很久沒有回到斯坦福橋了,我有很長一段時間都在工作,而在那之前有新冠疫情。”

‘With a club where I have this affiliation, of course there is a feeling of home when you come here so I wanted to go back to a game. I was there and of course we're here now, but that was arranged two or three weeks ago.’

“這是一家與我有千絲萬縷的俱樂部,當我來到這裡的時候,當然有一種家的感覺,所以我想回來看比賽。我當時在那兒,當然我們現在也在這裡,但看比賽是兩、三週前就安排好的。”

------------------------


Lampard outlines his plans for the team

07 APR 2023


Caretaker manager Frank Lampard has highlighted the attributes he aims to bring to the team during the remainder of the season, as well as discussing the useful lessons he can take from his time playing under Roberto Di Matteo and Guus Hiddink at Chelsea under similar circumstances.

Frank Lampard will be back in the Chelsea dug-out for the first time since January 2021 at Molineux tomorrow when we take on Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Premier League, having been appointed caretaker manager for the rest of the 2022/23 campaign following the departure of Graham Potter.

During his long and illustrious playing career with the Blues, Lampard found himself on the other side during similar circumstances, working under managers who had come in to oversee the team on a short-term basis. Most notable among them is probably Guus Hiddink, who guided us to FA Cup glory after replacing Luiz Felipe Scolari in 2009, and of course Roberto Di Matteo, when Lampard captained the Italian’s Chelsea side to victory in the 2012 Champions League final.

While Lampard insists he is his own manager with his own ideas about how best to proceed with the current Chelsea squad, it is clear he believes there were important lessons he can draw from those experiences.

‘Maybe, because I’ve got real good, fond memories of both those managers,’ said Lampard. ‘We had some more, but in terms of the success that I personally found under Robbie, which was obviously winning the Champions League, I saw how he affected the group and the personal relationships that he had and obviously the footballing things that he had. And Guus, in his own way, similarly he had a great personal touch, had a great football brain.

‘So there’s little things that I remember from those periods that I will try and affect them because this is a job that’s in hand. It’s in front of my now so I’d be stupid to not rely on some things that I felt were good, but I also have to do the things that I think are right now. So I’ll put both together.

‘But I don’t think it’s worth speaking too much about past moments. Roberto did an incredible, that’s a different part of Chelsea’s history. The important thing for me is to park that to the side and focus on the job in hand and I’m very excited to do that along with the staff and the players I will be working with.’


It is a similar story of blending the new and the old when Lampard discussed his plans for the team between now and the end of the season, explaining it will require a combination of keeping his focus on what lies ahead and bringing back some of the key attributes which he considers to be an important part of any Chelsea team’s DNA.

‘I’ve been thinking about it a lot, speaking to people who are going to be helping me to do this job, so I have my idea about where I want to go,’ he added. ‘There’s nothing that I will do that will look backwards other than things that can help us with a view to how we move forward, but I obviously have my own ideas.

‘I think that is to attempt to install the highest level of confidence I can with the group. For them to exert and show the level of passion of playing for Chelsea and an urgency and energy in their game. Those are our sort of principals that I really want to talk to the players about.

‘In terms of targets, we want to win as many games as we can. That’s the simplest answer, it’s more complicated than that, but at the same time there are big games ahead of us and every game is hard. The Premier League is hard, the Champions League is hard, but we have to have a belief in the players we’ve got in this squad. I’ve got a huge belief in them from the outside and I told them that. So it’s how can we take that in the right direction and of course we want to win games.’

The first step along that path will be trying to open his second spell in the Chelsea dug-out with a win when Lampard's Blues travel to Wolves tomorrow afternoon.

------------------------

以下內容出自 football.london:


Every word from Frank Lampard on his Chelsea role, Mason Mount, the squad and Champions League

By Scott Trotter, Chelsea writer - UPDATED 15:27, 6 APR 2023


.Process for picking the team, tight turnaround for Wolves?

I've been thinking about it a lot this morning, speaking to people who are going to be helping me to do this job so I have my idea about where I want to go. I watched the team, so credit to Bruno who took the team, credit to Graham Potter who I don't know that well but everything I see about him, he's a good man and a very good coach and sometimes for whatever reason things don't align, don't work, whatever, I've been in that situation personally. There's nothing that I will do that will look backwards other than with a view to how we move forward. I obviously have my own ideas.

.Can you confirm your coaching staff?

I can't at this point.

.Didn't get the chance to take Chelsea into the knockout stages, now your chance to experience that?

It's certainly a chance with the two games we have coming up. I'm not naive, Real Madrid is a huge football club, the current Champions League winners, fantastic team. I'm not going to sit here and make all these crazy... talk about that and what might be in that difficult semi-final and then the final. That's far away and my job is to go step by step. Of course, having played a part and coached in the Champions League here for two years. The first where we got through the group and lost to Bayern Munich, the second year we got through the group well and of course I left and the club went onto a fantastic achievement. Those things are in the past for me but I'm excited fighting in that competition again, it's the best.

.What is it going to be like to step out at Stamford Bridge again?

Really exciting, really exciting. I was there on Tuesday night and it's the first time I've been back since I left, for diffierent reasons. It was an amazing buzz to be back at Stamford Bridge. My seat will be slightly different against Brighton but at the same time I can't take away the basic feeling of excitement inside for that. I'll be very proud. I'm proud to manage this club, it's something I don't need to harp on about too much but I look forward to the opportunity.

.Can you explain how it all came about? Was it a surprise?

Of course, a surprise in terms of you never know a decision the club is going to make. There has been lots of change in the Premier League this year and you're aware of that. I've been particularly enjoying my period of time at home. It's one of the things as a manager and coach where the game can be fluid at times that when you get periods at home you can really throw yourself into your family, and my children and wife etc and things that I probably had to put to the side by being up in Everton for a year. So that was a surprise because I've been pretty happy in that position.

But when I spoke to Paul and Laurence in the last 24-48 hours and they put forward what this and what it ended up being, for me it was obviously a decision, that was not simple, Chelsea Football Club can't be a simple decision, you have to take into account personally, what it means to your heart and what it means to your head but that decision obviously came.

.How big is this challenge?

It is a big challenge but aren't they all? That's not just my own world, coming to Chelsea the first time with a lot of young players and the transfer ban, Everton everyone saw. That's my story, every manager will have that story, everything is a challenge, we see how the Premier League is. I have complete sympathy for all managers that maybe lose jobs, move on and also congratulations to managers that have success because I know the work.

I'm ready to put my work into this challenge in front of me and take it day by day. I've got a clear idea of what I want to do in this period but the biggest thing for me is to be able to speak to the players, feel them out on the grass and to try and impact them.

.Surprised where Chelsea are?

I don't think football can surprise you like that because it's such a competitive league. I don't think it's my position to comment on the whys and hows the club is where it is now. It's my position to try and find the right energy and results to try and move us in a more positive direction. This is Chelsea Football Club we know we don't want to be in 11th position but the reality is that is where we are. There's been change, there's been transition, there's been change in the squad, there's a lot of talent in the squad and it's very clear when you look around the Premier League and it's history those things take a bit of time. Everyone will try and work in the right direction. Some things have to be understandable but somet things you want to get there quickly because you want your work to show. If I can play my part in that then great.

.Did you ever think you'd be back and is there an element of unfinished business?

I didn't think I'd never be in this seat. I'm a confident person, I want to work hard and I understand the game and this club I have a big connection with. If I'm honest it wasn't my thought that one day I'd be back as Chelsea manager because my job is to be as good a manager as I can be. It would be useless to sit there and think about what might be down the line. So it wasn't in the first part of my mind, no.

In terms of unfinished business, I don't quite see it like that. I was here for that period of time, I look back on it with really good feelings about the positives and when I reflected, all the things I thought I maybe could have that a little bit better, I think most managers are the same. Now I'm here in a different period, a different era and I just want to do as well as I can. Unfinished business sounds a little bit Hollywood, it's like you're looking for a great line. I want to work and I want to help this club as much as I can.

.How important to be in European football even if not top four?

It's really imporant but at the same time we're in a situation now where we'd all love to get there but the reality is we have to win games to give ourselves a fighting chance of being there. I really don't want to go there at this point. I understand your point because Chelsea has a history of being in Europe but at the same time, whatever challenges have been this season, I'm not here to talk about, I'm not here to go what maximum impact can I have from now until the end of the season. If I set high bars for myself now, they would be useless anyway. It's more important about how I work.




- 30 -

沒有留言:

張貼留言