2023年3月7日 星期二

Joao Felix:Kai Havertz 明天會進球的、球員們和教練一起承擔責任、我喜歡在這裡踢球的感覺

以下內容出自官網:


Joao Felix on his Chelsea experience, his future and targeting goals with Kai Havertz

06 MAR 2023


Chelsea need to score to remain in this season’s Champions League and one of the players likely to be handed the task of creating chances and finding the net in tomorrow’s game is confident that will be the case.

Joao Felix spoke on the eve of our second leg against Borussia Dortmund and as well as discussing his loan move from Atletico Madrid so far, his understanding in attack with Kai Havertz was highlighted.

‘Kai is an amazing player, everyone knows who he is and what he has done for the club,’ the Portuguese international said.

‘We have the same age and our relationship on the field and out of the pitch is very good. In football sometimes you are in a streak to score every game and then every time you don’t score, but you just have to keep working.


‘Kai is a really good guy, he never stops working, he is always searching for better and tomorrow he will score.

‘For me and for the strikers, it's always frustrating to see our team not scoring but that is football, sometimes you shoot 10 times and you don't score goals and sometimes you shoot once and you score two! We just have to live with that, keeping working, keep pushing and for sure the goals will appear.’

Of course on Saturday the ball did find the Stamford Bridge net for a 1-0 win over Leeds. In a different competition that is the lead held by Dortmund ahead of their visit to our stadium, but Joao Felix describes it as a ‘zero pressure’ situation, adding:

‘This is our job, we just have to enjoy it and win the games, and our levels of confidence and attention are right because we want to win. We want we enjoy it and if we do the things right we will win.

‘I really want to win that game tomorrow. I love playing Champions League. Everyone loves it, it is a special competition. I hope that after 90 minutes we are able to progress.’

The 23-year-old said that what will happen for him beyond this season is unknown at the moment but that the loan to Chelsea from Atletico Madrid is a significant one for him.

‘I always try to do my best but sometimes it didn't work so I had to change to see if the things go different, so it is important for me this loan.

‘The future no one knows and I am just focused on tomorrow’s game. We don’t know what will happen but I am happy here, the group is so big it is amazing, everyone at the club is so good so I am happy to be here.’

-----------------------

以下內容出自 football.london:


Every word Joao Felix said on future Chelsea transfer, Graham Potter, Kai Havertz, Dortmund

By Adam Newson, Chief Chelsea correspondent - UPDATED 16:42, 6 MAR 2023


.The red card on your debut, is that something you regret?

"It’s not normal for me to get a red card; just the second of my career. It was a stupid red card. We were playing good, I was playing good in that game. I was loving playing in the team. Unfortunately, the referee showed me the red card. I was not expecting it, but it’s football, it happens and it’s just the worst because it was my debut.

"But after that, the team was a real team with me. It was easy to live with it because my teammates and everyone at the club were with me. So it was easy to live with that."

.Did the red card – and three-game suspension – make you determined to make up for lost time?

"I’m here to play my football, to help the team, to help the club, try to win trophies with the club. I just fight to win trophies and play for my team. I’m on loan but in the time I’m here, I want to help, I want to play, I want to score, I want to win and that’s why I am here."

.There's been some discussion about how your name is being pronounced, we have been getting it wrong?

"Everyone says Felix, even in Spain. Only in Portugal do they say it correctly. I don't know why, it's not too hard to spell! But I don't care."


.Will playing Champions League next season influence any decision over your future this summer?

"Yeah, playing the Champions League is always different. It’s a competition that everyone wants to play. But now I’m focused on this Champions League, on tomorrow’s game. We have a lot of games yet to try to reach the Champions League in the league. It’s not over.

"But yeah playing Champions League is an important decision but the future no one knows, so let’s see what happens and then we’ll see."

.Graham Potter has taken a lot of the responsibilities on his shoulders after results in recent weeks - do players have to take responsibility too?

"Yeah, for sure. The fault is of course about us and the coach but not even the players have to take all the fault and the coach has to take all the fault. It’s between us. We have to be together and we are. We have an amazing group, the coach is with us, we are with the coach, so that’s perfect. The situation will change for sure."

.Feeling freedom here at Chelsea compared to Atletico Madrid?

"Yeah, it’s a different kind of football. The league is different. The way the teams play in La Liga and Premier League is totally different. I felt that in the first game. Chelsea is a team who likes to attack, who likes to have the ball and likes to dominate the game, so that’s the game I like to play. I feel very free to play here, to play as I like. I’m loving it."



----------------

歐冠記者會問名字怎麼唸,真行啊....

- 30 -

沒有留言:

張貼留言