2026年7月9日 星期四

Jesse Derry 與 Chelsea 續約至 2032 年

以下內容譯自卻爾西官網:


New contract for Jesse Derry

08 Jul 2026


Chelsea is delighted to announce that Jesse Derry has signed a new contract until 2032.

卻爾西欣然宣布傑西.德里已簽下新合約,合約至 2032 年。

After impressing in the Chelsea Academy, Derry made his senior debut in our FA Cup fourth-round tie against Hull City, and followed that up with his first start in the Premier League against Nottingham Forest towards the end of last season.

在卻爾西青訓營表現出色後,德里在足總盃第四輪對陣霍爾城的比賽中完成了他的一線隊首秀,隨後在上賽季末對陣諾丁漢森林的英超先發。

‘It’s a dream come true to commit my future to such a big club like Chelsea,’ Derry said after signing his deal. ‘I’m just so excited for what’s to come.

“能將未來承諾給像卻爾西這樣大球會,真是夢想成真,” 德里在簽約後說。 “我對未來充滿期待。”


‘This last 12 months, I feel like a completely different player than when I first joined and that’s credit to all the coaches I’ve worked with. They've played such a big part in helping me get better.

“過去 12 個月,我覺得自己和剛加入時完全不同,這都要歸功於我合作過的所有教練,他們在幫助我進步方面扮演了非常重要的角色。”

‘Just having that little snippet of playing for the first team last season, I couldn't have thought of anywhere else I'd want to be for my future. It was a no-brainer.’

“光是上賽季為一線隊上場的那段短暫經歷,我就想不到未來還有其它地方是我想去的,想都不用想。”

Congratulations, Jesse!

恭喜你,傑西!





轉會專家 Fabrizio Romano:德里續約後將外租葡萄牙體育一個賽季,沒有買斷條款,葡體負擔所有薪水。


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

身手不錯,但親眼目睹他被抬下去那幕真是恐怖....

- 30 -

沒有留言:

張貼留言