Andrey Santos has completed a permanent transfer to Manchester United.
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) July 13, 2026
🚨 EXCL: Manchester United reach agreement with Chelsea to sign Andrey Santos. Deal for 22yo #CFC midfielder worth £48m + £2m easily achievable add-ons & 10% sell-on clause. Permission given to undergo #MUFC medical; personal terms in place @TheAthleticFC https://t.co/TY4qfwhHT4
— David Ornstein (@David_Ornstein) July 8, 2026
🚨🔴 OFFICIAL: Andrey Santos, new Man United player on £48m plus £2m deal from Chelsea.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) July 13, 2026
“Since when I was young, I've dreamed of this moment. The history, the responsibility that comes with this badge, that's why I'm here”.
“I will put my name in history of this big club”. pic.twitter.com/zwcxalvvN8
Manchester United confirm Andrey Santos has joined from Chelsea on a 5+1 contract. £48m+£2m fee. Santos will wear No17.🇧🇷
— Ben Jacobs (@JacobsBen) July 13, 2026
🗣️ Santos: "Everything about Manchester United is special; it is an incredible feeling to join a club that some of my biggest idols have represented.
“As a… pic.twitter.com/sftEF5gC48

沒有留言:
張貼留言